Shadow Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats your best kill/win streak!?

Go down 
5 posters

whats 2+2!?!?
Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_lcap14%Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_lcap0%Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_lcap14%Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
 14% [ 1 ]
Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_lcap0%Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_lcap29%Whats your best kill/win streak!? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
 14% [ 1 ]
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jeido

jeido

Whats your best kill/win streak!? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:56 pm

mine is 29 kills and 7 wins so far XD
Back to top Go down
slackOmatic

slackOmatic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:09 pm

20kills 8 wins
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:49 am

17 kills and 9 wins

on ps3 i know i have 22 kill streak
Back to top Go down
chcukcfaceace

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:00 pm

i had a 20 kill streak

game ended 25 kills 3 deaths
Back to top Go down
TrackBorn

TrackBorn

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:07 pm

My best ever was 30 kills and 0 deaths. Don't ask me how the hell I managed it. It was on Crossfire, and in the snipers nest on the Marines starting side. I joined like half way through the game, went to the snipers nest, and just laid waste with My M14. I never once left the snipers nest, and when I ran out of ammo I picked up a fallen friends M16 and carried on. I couldn't believe it when it happened. I was more shocked than anyone else Laughing .

I've got a couple of 30 kill streaks since, but never 0 deaths with it.

-TrackBorn
Back to top Go down
slackOmatic

slackOmatic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm

best 2 games I had was on shipment 109kills 60death.
and on the square map with court yard. 89kills 30death.

but I cant even get close to that now.
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:49 pm

best game 43-9
Back to top Go down
slackOmatic

slackOmatic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:31 pm

want kills run some headquarters for a while. Its easy everyone is running to the HQ pick em off on the way. Besides think thats the only game that runs shipment map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best kill/win streak!?   Whats your best kill/win streak!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your best kill/win streak!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Unit :: Polls-
Jump to: