Shadow Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Games

Go down 
+3
Ownage8
mettallikorn
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Talk about video games
Back to top Go down
https://shadowunit.forumakers.com
mettallikorn

mettallikorn

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 pm

I think call of duty 4 justs knocks all the other shooters out of the competition.
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:12 pm

yeah but im really looking forward to playing army of two,rainbow six vegas 2,gears of war 2
Back to top Go down
mettallikorn

mettallikorn

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:10 pm

whats army of two going to be about?
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 am

looks really sweet game.like two guys but you have to work as a team to deafeat the other army so its like 2 against a bunch.but if you do not work togahter you are mostly likely gonna fail.i think that is what it is about
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:48 am

can't wait for killzone 2
Back to top Go down
slackOmatic

slackOmatic

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:59 am

I cant make up my mind on armyof 2 or rainbow6 vegas 2.
Back to top Go down
jeido

jeido

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: I cant help but notice...   Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:01 pm

Why hasnt anyone mentioned Battlefield:Bad Company? It's going to be one of the best games ever made to date. Everything is destroyable.. even bridges. so like if you see someone heading for the bridge, take it out and they will fall in. lawl.

it comes out soon i think, but they really havent said anything lately cheers
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:45 am

sounds like a kickass game im gonna have to try it out.Cryisis looks like a sweet game.

slackOmatic,thats a tough choice im gonna have to think about that one then give you my opinion scratch
Back to top Go down
slackOmatic

slackOmatic

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:03 am

well I have to have a shooter co op game for me and my son to play. The only thing I'm worried about with Army of 2(thats the game I want) is that it will be to hard for my 5 yr old. I have heard that the co op is really team play oriented and if he isnt any good at it then he will slow me down..

Wow that sounds worse in writing than in my head. lol But what I mean is like halo for example he got good at it later but when we started he had trouble and that was ok because I was able to cover him and myself and still beat the game. Understand???
Back to top Go down
TrackBorn

TrackBorn

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Has anyone played "Frontlines: Fuel of War"? I picked it up about a week ago and I have to admit I think it's pretty weak. Im not a huge fan of the graphics and the A.I. is dire. Have I got the totally wrong impression of this, or do you guys agree?
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

have not played it heard the same tho,
Back to top Go down
slackOmatic

slackOmatic

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:10 pm

the demo is on xbox live for free. demo is for multiplier online not campaign But the online kinda sucked 2. I was ok till more than 8 players come in then gets like 15yard lag. ( game messurment. )
Back to top Go down
TrackBorn

TrackBorn

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm

I've not even had the heart to play it online yet, the campaign was enough to put me off. 32 player multiplayer is all well and good, but when you're playing with people from 32 different countries I can't imagine how bad the lag would be. We've all had lag in COD4 before and that's usually only 12 people.
Back to top Go down
aka GAME0VER

aka GAME0VER

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Frontline is so gay.. the shooting is really good, but everything else is crap!!!!! The graphics are garbage, deployment takes like 30 minutes its really lame.
Back to top Go down
TrackBorn

TrackBorn

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Tell me about it. Im not kidding, I think the origional Half Life had better graphics lol. I wasted £40 for nothing. I could have got RBSV2. Damnit!
Back to top Go down
jeido

jeido

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: well..   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:07 pm

not like its horrible or anything, but i have trouble even connecting to any online matches. they have server problems or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:46 pm

yeah we had one really bad match when nothing was working so its not just you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games
Page 1 of 1