Shadow Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gamebattle Schedule

Go down 
+14
BloodshotLegend
Cracka_Ninjax
chcukcfaceace
bardnon
xIcehazex
danpipster
TrackBorn
jeido
A4hArchon
Sniper Sheep92
darkvenom543
slackOmatic
Buckeyefan28
Ownage8
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
danpipster

danpipster

Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:35 am

i found it on google and saved it as my avatar
Back to top Go down
A4hArchon

A4hArchon

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Lol at "the elite Cl4n"
That first match was something, but the second one, LOL, left early and got their asses pwned. They didn't let me continue my 11 kill streak.
Back to top Go down
BloodshotLegend

BloodshotLegend

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:07 pm

okay why don't we put up times for battles, cuz i was on at the time for battles today and i didn't get anything on here.
i guess i'll just add EVERYONE on XBox LIVE to make sure i'm in the loop
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
aka GAME0VER

aka GAME0VER

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Yeah just add everyone on the team. You can't say what time matches are at because you have to send/accept requests for game matches. Depending on the speed of user, this can make matches at various times and not set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sheep92

Sniper Sheep92

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:31 pm

micrsoft Exel ill get print screne of one

EDIT:
like it

Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 4ux7ht

Last edited by Sniper Sheep92 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
A4hArchon

A4hArchon

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:46 pm

The Matches today were pretty random as i understand, and I know i have not played with over half of this clan, which might go the same with alot of other clan members. IMHO, if none of the Higher ups in the clan have played with you, you probably shouldn't be playing in the gamebattles.

There is also no reason for the spreadsheet, all the gamebattles are listed on our gamebattles page... so yea...

It'll probably be awhile before we actually get all of our different groups to participate in our own individual Gamebattles aswell
Back to top Go down
xIcehazex

xIcehazex

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:51 pm

yea pretty much all we do is find clan members that r online..invite them to a match and ask of they can play or not..its not weather u suck or not..so if u havent played in any of r gamebattle matches it just means u eaither havent added xicehazex or princeofownage8..or u just havent been on enough..but if u want to play with us make sure ur eligible and have eaither me or prince added to ur xbox live friends so that way we can add u and invite u to r gamebattle matches..so if u dont have me or prince added as a friend then please do that when ever u get a chance...
Back to top Go down
aka GAME0VER

aka GAME0VER

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah sorry if you guys were inviting me to game matches today. I was playing Search and Destroy with my friends from school.
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm

thats cool.Should i make a Rainbow six vegas 2 team on gamebattles
Back to top Go down
Jakey2k8

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Yeah, would be a good idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:19 pm

k

Yes

No
Back to top Go down
darkvenom543

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:23 pm

put me on gamebattles i use the same username.
Back to top Go down
Ownage8

Ownage8

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Zak im gonna make my own team on gamebattles for rainbow six vegas
Back to top Go down
BloodshotLegend

BloodshotLegend

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:19 pm

so you want me to recruit for R6V2 then?
Back to top Go down
xIcehazex

xIcehazex

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:36 pm

yea..bloodlegend..recruit for his clan then..connor..ill prolly ditch mine eventually unless kawse is really good at it lol.. lol!
Back to top Go down
BloodshotLegend

BloodshotLegend

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:56 pm

okay what should i say for it?
or should i ask him more directly?
Back to top Go down
danpipster

danpipster

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:28 am

hey guys
after having tons of problems with my internet i should be ok from now on...
when is there gonna be a GB match? when there is one count me in, i need to get back helping the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Caird

Ryan Caird

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:00 am

danpipster wrote:

when is there gonna be a GB match? when there is one count me in, i need to get back helping the clan.

Me 2. I haven't done a single GB match yet... how bad is that lol.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Ryan Caird wrote:

Newb.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan Caird

Ryan Caird

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:18 am

Saint Vicious wrote:
Ryan Caird wrote:

Newb.

Wink

Higher rank than you Razz ... seriously tho i need to play a GB game, i need ma ass kikin Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattle Schedule   Gamebattle Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamebattle Schedule
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Unit :: Gamebattles-
Jump to: